Our Office is Closed
We have had to temporarily close our office to both staff and customers. Our phone lines are open, but please be aware that it may take longer for you to get through to us. The best way for you to contact us is to email email@example.com
- If you have an EMERGENCY repair during this period, please ring our 24 hour emergency repair line on 0800 694 0434.
- If you smell GAS, please call National Grid on 0800 111 999 straight away, 24 hours a day.
- If your repair is not an emergency, please report it here, and we will attend in the New Year.
Rent continues to be payable as normal. You can pay your rent by:
- Using our online payment service
- Using your online banking facility and making a payment to Account Number: 50069842 Sort Code: 08-90-09. Please use your six character Tenancy Reference Number in the Reference or Comment field. You can find this on your EPIC Rent Payment Card or on any EPIC Rent Statement. If you cannot find your tenancy reference please put your house number and road name in the Comment field.
- At any shop which has a PayPoint machine or any Post Office. You need your EPIC payment card to make a payment at these places.
Anti-Social or Criminal Behaviour
Please call Staffordshire Police on 101. In an emergency or if a crime is in progress dial 999.
For all other enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Share this article