Epic Housing > Your home > Your tenancy > Permission requests

Request to carry out alterations to your home

Before you carry out any planned alterations to your home, especially anything that involves the fixtures and fittings of the property, you MUST get our written permission. To request this please complete a Permission Request Form (Word version) (PDF version) and email or post it to us - we will let you know whether we can agree to your request.


Request to keep a dog

You can keep a dog at your home provided you get our permission and that you agree to look after your pet responsibly. To request permission you should complete this form and return it to us. You should also read and understand these rules on keeping a dog at the property.