We operate weekly tenancies and your rent is due on the Monday of every week. Payments can be made on a weekly, fortnightly, 4-weekly or calendar-monthly basis, but your rent must be made in advance.
We offer a range of easy and safe ways to pay your rent. It is important that you pay on time and in full, otherwise your home may be at risk.
If you have any difficulties paying your rent, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help before any problems can get out of control.
How Can I Pay My Rent?
Our preferred payment method is Standing Order which you can set up with your bank. You will need to quote our account number (50069842) our sort code (08-90-09) along with your account reference number. You can contact us if you need any assistance with this.
There are several other ways to pay:
We work with allpay, our payment collection partner, to offer a range of ways to pay your rent. To register for all of the following payment methods you will need the long 19-digit number (payment reference number) on your Easypay card:
- Pay online at any time to suit you using a debit card by registering at www.allpayments.net.
- Download the free allpay app to make payments anytime from your smartphone. You can download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Call the automated telephone service to make payments at any time. You will need a debit card. Call 0844 557 8321
- Make a text paymentby sending a text message from your mobile. You will need a debit card. Register online at www.allpayments.net/textpay.
- Pay at any PayPoint outlet Use your Easypay card to pay over the counter with cash at local stores displaying the PayPoint sign. Search for your nearest Pay Point store
Pay at any Post Office® Use your Easypay card to pay over the counter at your local post office using cash, cheque or debit card. Search for your nearest Post Office.
Share this page