TO BE A GOOD LANDLORD
Helping to develop vibrant communities in the areas of our homes.
Working to be a good landlord by:
- Providing quality housing services.
- Providing homes that are building-safety compliant.
- Providing an effective responsive repair service.
- Providing a service developed with and influenced by, our tenants.
- Responding to our tenants’ needs and feedback.
- Working in partnership with local landlords and community service providers.
Our Strategic Objectives
Services: providing inclusive and accessible services meeting local and regulatory standards.
Asset Management: providing good quality and safe homes.
People: valuing & investing in our people to deliver desired outcomes.
Governance: operating as a well governed financially viable organisation and ensuring our services meet the required standards.
- Fairness: we treat people equally, and make decisions based on facts not personal opinions.
- Respect: we treat people with respect, and act with courtesy.
- Understanding: we are empathetic, approachable and act professionally.
- Integrity: we are honest, dependable and do what we say we will.
- Teamwork: we work with our customers to ensure we deliver good services. We believe that using our combined strengths makes us a better organisation.
- Excellence: we take pride in what we do, help others, are precise and accurate and strive to improve services.
Share this page