Working at EPIC
At EPIC Housing we have got a strong set of values and a culture where our people can develop, thrive, enjoy their work, and have fun. We pride ourselves on being a small organisation and this means you will get the opportunity to be involved in so much more than your own role, supporting, and developing your career along the way.
Being part of EPIC Housing is not just about the skills and experience you bring, but about you as an individual and the matching of your values to ours.
We know that work-life balance is key to a positive employee experience and that’s why we actively promote a healthy balance and offer flexibility on when and where you work – matching the needs of the business with the needs of the individual.
We are keen to hear from people who may not yet be where they want to be in their career but have the passion, aspiration and desire to develop further. And for the right person, we can offer professional and personal development.
EPIC Housing is in an exciting period of change. Our drive over the next few years is to strengthen and improve our core services and continue to be a good landlord, developing vibrant communities in the areas where we work. To do that, we need to recruit and retain the best people.
Your skills, knowledge and experience are valuable to us. If you enjoy working in a collaborative and open environment, with a newly established and ambitious senior leadership team, then the time to join EPIC Housing is now. Join us on our journey – you won’t be disappointed!
Benefits and Wellbeing
- No probation period – we are confident that we have appointed you based on your experience and interview, so why should you prove yourself again with a probation period?
- Work-life balance – wellbeing is top priority to us here at EPIC Housing. That’s why we offer a flexible approach to enable you to work in a manner that suits you and the organisation.
- Employee Assistance Programme – all of us from time to time may need some help and support. Our confidential EAP service can provide this to you, including counselling and much more, free of charge.
- Learning and development – Our e-learning platform is accessible to all employees from day one, offering the opportunity to take control and grow within your role and the business. This complements additional learning that may be identified throughout your time with EPIC Housing.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay – along with other family-friendly policies and benefits.
- 28 days holiday – with the ability to buy, sell, and carry over leave!
There are no current vacancies, please check back here for future updates. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest so that we can keep you up to date with any future vacancies.
Share this page