Housing Perks is an invite-only app with exclusive discounts on every day spending to help you save money on the essentials.
You can now pay less with a discount of up to 18% on what you buy online and in-store with your Housing Perks. The free app will help you to save money on the essentials:
- School uniforms and equipment
- Home furnishings and DIY
- Family days out
How to sign up
- Download the free app in the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter organisation ID “EPIC”.
- Enter your tenancy reference number. You can find this on letters and other communications from us. If you don’t have it, please contact us and we can tell you what it is.
How does it work?
- Once you have downloaded the app, search and select the brand you would like to get a discount for*.
- Enter the full amount you would like to spend on that brand and press pay securely. You will be charged the discounted amount.
- Check the information to make sure you are happy with how it can be used*.
- Choose how you want to pay for the gift card.
- When your payment is successful an eGift card will appear in your wallet on the app.
- View the eGift and use it in store or online, you can print it off if you would prefer a paper copy.
*Some stores have certain terms such as in-store/online use only or a longer activation time. Please check you are happy with these terms before purchasing the voucher.
Frequently asked questions
Yes. The app can be downloaded by tenants free of charge. There is no fee for usage.
No. When you purchase a voucher you can use it as many times as you like until it’s empty.
No. Tenants can purchase as many vouchers as they like.
Yes. Each housing association can have brands added and removed from the app to ensure they’re relevant.
In the rare case that a voucher doesn’t work, see our terms and conditions for advice on how to request a refund for a faulty voucher.
Yes. In the vast majority of cases this is possible. Check the terms and conditions of your voucher for restrictions.
The average time is a few seconds. Vouchers appear instantly on your phone if purchased through the app.
Yes. Vouchers can be printed off or shared to another device. Vouchers can also be purchased over the phone.
Usually 2 years. It is important to check the expiry date on the voucher as it can vary between 3 months and 5 years.
Make sure to turn the screen on your phone up to full brightness. If your screen is damaged you may need to print the voucher out.
Housing Perks, in partnership with EPIC Housing, is offering four tenants their supermarket shop for free. Housing Perks will randomly select one tenant per week and they’ll get their supermarket shop for free.
To enter the competition, purchase one or more supermarket vouchers from the Housing Perks app between 20 November and 18 December.
- One of your supermarket vouchers will be refunded in full to the payment method you purchased the voucher with to a maximum of £100.
- Winners will be notified they’ve won on Mondays via SMS.
- Once notified, please email a picture of yourself next to the Housing Perks app with a thumbs up to firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours. Also, you will be required to give us permission to post the picture online along with your first name and which town/city you live in to our and your housing associations website and social media to promote the campaign.
- Entrants will receive the full refund within 14 days of being notified they have won.
- Entrants must have a valid rent account reference number and purchase the voucher through the Housing Perks mobile app.
- There can only be one entry per person. It doesn’t matter how many supermarket vouchers users buy, they will all have an equal chance of winning.
Share this page