Winter Coat Campaign
Amidst the chilly season, EPIC Housing would like to help those in need by extending a warm gesture to support tenants facing the cold. Tenants now have the opportunity to apply for a £25 Housing Perks voucher dedicated to assisting in the purchase of coats for children aged 11 and under. To qualify, the children must be registered as household members on the tenancy details.
Before applying, please read the comprehensive terms and conditions below then complete the application form further down the page.
Terms and conditions
- We will supply vouchers on a first come, first served basis. Once the allocated money has been used, we will no longer be able to supply vouchers.
- This incentive is only open to current tenants of EPIC Housing.
- The money must be used to buy a coat for a child. By accepting the voucher, you agree to provide us with a receipt showing your purchase.
- You can choose which of the following brands your voucher is for: Asda, Matalan, Primark, Sainsbury’s or Tesco.
- Vouchers will be supplied via the Housing Perks app. If tenants do not already have this app, they will need to download it and create an account.
- To be eligible, the child/children need to be aged 11 or under and registered on the household details of your tenancy.
- Vouchers are available for all children in the home, as long as they meet the above criteria.
- Applications for the voucher close on 29 February 2024. However in line with demand, we reserve the right to shorten/extend this date.
- The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative.
Sorry, all current funding has now been spent and we are unable to accept any new applications.
Share this article